I had some short stories, poems and photographs to share ... and so here I am

Autumn Jealousy


You don't seem to want to touch me anymore. Is there someone else in your life?

I heard that sniffle the other day from my piano, worried that I am spending far too much time in front of the computer. It's true, I said, music has taken a wee bit of a back seat in recent months. Writing has become a focus.

It's not too late though, especially as we're approaching the new year for witches, the perfect occasion to make some resolutions.

So, I will continue to write and blog, but I also vow to give proper attention to the ebony and ivory that also mean so much to me.

In fact, I may try to share some of my original piano compositions with my fellow bloggers, so everyone is mutually satisfied. How's that for a compromise! I will work on how I can bring the piano to my blog!

I'm off now to fill the house with the sound of music ... but I'm not too far away!

3 comments:

Bhaswati said...

What a beautiful piano! You better not make it miss you. And yes, we want those compositions! Honest.

I can relate so well to this. Just the other day as I pondered how to find some time to practice my music, I came up with the idea of dedicating at least two days of the week to it. We'll see how it goes.

Mutual good luck!

RodaLarga said...

I sure hope you feel like playing the next time I come over for a drink!

S. Kearney said...

Hi Bhaswati,
Discipline seems to be the word that comes to mind.